Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is it you Want?

How am I supposed to know how you really feel?
How am I supposed to guess what is really real?
How am I supposed to trust that you will still be there?
How is it I want so much, when I usually don't care?
What is it you want to say but do not once again?
I don't know if I can be satisfied with you just as my friend. 
Go away or come really close just stop standing there.
I have found that kind of honesty is really just so rare.
I am tired of not knowing and not being able to tell.
All I know is I hate myself because I slipped and fell.
I hate it that I get so scarred because the way I feel. 
and I hate it that above all this I go on with it still.
I am not ready to go and leave you here behind, 
I feel you too much in my heart and also in my mind.
One day soon, I'm sure I'll know and I will feel what's right, 
Until that day I will wait here still and keep on with the fight.
 


1 comment: