Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I still need the rain

I still need the rain

Rain is one of the most enchanting events.
Little droplet start to fall on dry pavement and cement.
It starts with just a little drop and then it is a stream.
It glistens on the blades of grass and makes the Evergreens.
Rain can fall in sheets and it can cause disaster.
What started with a little drop can gush with trembling power.
Days of rain can make you feel enclosed within the gray
Searching for the glimmer of the suns enlivening rays
Rain can come in burst, it come in little flurries
Rain can turn to ice or snow in colder times of worries.
Days of sun can make you feel invincible and new
happy that you have passed the time of morning frost and dew
Me I think that I would prefer the occasional afternoon shower
Make me remember why I love the sun and flowers.
To wish away the rain would be futile and close minded
To hate the rain would just cause pain to the undelighted
You can not forget what is made with a little drop in turn
We need the rain to help us live, this is a truth I've learned
So bring the rain, bring it fast or slowly anyway can
Why not look forward to the rain it has made me who I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment